Forums
May 01, 2024, 11:48 PM

Author Topic: ZiM`ZiM  (Read 3043 times)

Offline StepS

ZiM`ZiM
« on: December 03, 2011, 02:59 PM »
Who is that guy? Do you know him?
Today I joined his game, he started insulting me, kicking and said that a very long time ago I did something offensive to him >:( wtf.
I don't ever remember playing with him even once, nor offending him :o That's irritating.
If you know him, please ask why does he do that and who he is. And link him to this thread please.
Since now, I will always be strictly chasing anyone who wasted my spare time for such a senseless dispute, until I get a clear reason.
Thanks

PS: I've managed to create a hall of shame list. I hope you won't be there :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 05:42 PM by StepS »
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Rok

Re: ZiM`ZiM
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 11:08 PM »
You're implying that your spare time is preciouss, but then I see you're making hall of shames... just "huh?".
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Asbest

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 11:32 PM »
Lol,now im understand zim`zim....steps u rly sux...

Offline Asbest

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 11:33 PM »
sX`Impossible`s style :DDDDDDD n1.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 11:40 PM »
More ppls hate u,steps :DD add them too :D.
P.S No one care about u,and ur problems.
Peace!

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 11:55 PM »
well, i like steps.  the man actually creates add-ons for px that are productive and contribute to this community.  Don't listen to the pundits, steps, keep on doing your thing!  they are just jealous!

Offline Asbest

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 11:59 PM »
bl,walrus...U don't know about steps,nothing :D. This gay is provoker and big peace of shit.Thats why he is in sX.

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 12:01 AM »
More ppls hate u,steps :DD add them too :D.
P.S No one care about u,and ur problems.
Peace!

Why you come up with these insults? You're trolling.

I agree with Walrus StepS, yah keep it on man you do a lot for the players, whatever. :)

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 12:02 AM »
bl,walrus...U don't know about steps,nothing :D. This gay is provoker and big peace of shit.Thats why he is in sX.
i know both of you, and you both seem like good people.  why cant we call just get along?   :-*

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 12:07 AM »

Your problems with StepS are apart and personal, we know you hate sX lol, I doubt he's even done anything to you.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 12:09 AM »
1) Im started with "troling" coz i know this shit a long time,like impo.And he is a bad guy...+ this hall of shame-provocation...He doing something good for players and? Pff...just show-off...the fact remains - he's a bad guy
2)"Your problems with StepS are apart and personal, we know you hate sX lol, I doubt he's even done anything to you"
Haha,It says guy,who 2-3 month ago told,what sX sux and Impossible sux?
Funny...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:15 AM by AsbestMisha »

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 12:23 AM »
1) Im started with "troling" coz i know this shit a long time,like impo.And he is a bad guy...+ this hall of shame-provocation...He doing something good for players and? Pff...just show-off...the fact remains - he's a bad guy
2)"Your problems with StepS are apart and personal, we know you hate sX lol, I doubt he's even done anything to you"
Haha,It says guy,who 2-3 month ago told,what sX sux and Impossible sux?
Funny...

I'm not a fan of sX, but this isn't about the clan, just you misbehaving like that, a clan doesn't make a person's attitude.

Offline theredi

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 12:25 AM »

Offline Asbest

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 12:31 AM »
"I'm not a fan of sX, but this isn't about the clan, just you misbehaving like that, a clan doesn't make a person's attitude"
Heh,this ur epic mistake,bro...CLAN MAKES members attitude.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:33 AM by AsbestMisha »

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 12:39 AM »
So based on your belief, is that why you're being an idiot now? Let's skip the part where we ignore most of eS are idiots.